Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 months

Charlie turned 2 months yesterday. He is getting so big!


He is now wearing 3-6 month clothes and this last week he started smiling. It is so fun that he is starting to respond more to us. He sleeps pretty well at night, usually 6 hours or more. He is still a very sweet baby and hardly ever cries. We love this little man!

7 comments:

Summmack said...

OHHHHHHHH....my heart is melting!!! I can not wait until i get to squeezee him!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! He's growing up way to fast without us. . . hurry up and get back here!! Love Mom

Bree said...

Oh I can't wait to finally meet him!! 2 more weeks I'm so so excited!

The Cole Family said...

time flies when you are having fun! such a cutie!

Melissa said...

His hair is awesome and I am totally jealous! I've never had a baby with hair (by one they are still bald!). Crazy that our boys are already 2 months, it really is amazing how fast time goes by. Sounds like you'll be in Utah soon? We need to get our boys (plus Lara's) together:)

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait until next week!!!!! He is getting soooooo big already. It is going to be so nice this time that we get to take you back with us! Charlie's first airplane ride!

Love ya,
Mom P.

Tim and Lara said...

I can't believe he kept all his hair! it's so cute and I"m jealous! Stockton's fell out except in the back of course giving him a bishop's do! so.. I guess our dad's have been hanging out?! Ask good ol' SKip about it;)