So everything we do now is a little bit sad because I am pretty sure it will be the last time we are able to do it. One thing we will really miss is Deanna Rose Farm.
Jack waving at the chickens

Jack feeding the chickens


Jack and David milking the fake cow.

Jack was so brave, he sat and pet the baby cows. He said, "I pet them and made them happy!"

Jack and his buddies, David & Aaron. He will sure miss his friends!

Of course we had to feed the goats. Jack loved it this time! He was so brave and did it all by himself. He would give a goat a bottle and after a few seconds he would try and pull it away and tell them "that's enough, that's enough"



Jack riding a tractor.

When we were paying for the goats bottles I saw the pony rides. I asked Jack if he wanted to go and he said no. I didn't push it because the sign said that they had to be 3 and willing to go all by themselves. But as we ready to leave that part of the farm he started saying he wanted to ride a horse. So I took him. He asked me, "can I be a cowboy?" too cute. He was a mighty good cowboy! He rode the horse all by himself and loved every second of it!



Jack playing on the barn slide.

This is how fun it was to try and get a picture of 6 crazy boys:
This one is missing Evan and Jack is about to run off.

This one Jack is long gone and the boys decide to be monkeys.

This one Jack decides that being a monkey looks funner than running so he comes back but it looks like Owen has had it with pictures. Oh well we tried.
Charlie was with us he was just stuck in his carseat and stroller the whole time. We can't wait till he can get out and play!
4/26/10
2 comments:
You've got some good pictures. We sure are going to miss you guys!
I miss that farm. It looks like those boys needed some girls around...wish I could have brought Jane and Annie!
Post a Comment