He is so adorable! I'm glad you are doing so well!
He is so cute! can't wait to see you guys in may!
Yeah for one month! He is so cute. Love it. Where are you living in May?! Are you guys settling back here? What's going on? I need an update.
OH man my heart is breaking that he is getting so old and I haven't met him yet! I love you Charlie, stop growing so I can see you when your still little!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so adorable! I'm glad you are doing so well!
He is so cute! can't wait to see you guys in may!
Yeah for one month! He is so cute. Love it. Where are you living in May?! Are you guys settling back here? What's going on? I need an update.
OH man my heart is breaking that he is getting so old and I haven't met him yet! I love you Charlie, stop growing so I can see you when your still little!!!
Post a Comment