This is a picture of Chicago as we were driving back home. Sad. We really fell in love with this city while we were there. It is our favorite big city that we have been too so far. It was so clean and beautiful. Goodbye Chicago!!! It is going to tempt us the rest of the summer, since we can get there in 3 1/2 hours! Thanks for coming out and showing us a good time Neils & Jill-love ya!
3 comments:
Hey we can get there in 31/2 hrs too! Too bad it costs a bit more than driving or we would be heading there in a month or so!!!!!
GRANDMA JILL
Thanks Sam or being the photographer and doing the blog!!!! Your awesome!
Love, Mom
great pictures. I'm telling you if Chicago wasn't so dang cold most of the year I would live there. I Love that city. The food is fabulous and the city is exactly how you described it. Glad you loved everything! Next time you're up for another trip let us know we'll try to make it.
Post a Comment