Day one- yes, there will be a MAJOR picture overload!
Last Thursday we headed out of town to Chicago for the weekend. Luke's parents flew in Thursday night and we both arrived at our hotel about the same time that night. We stayed at The Palmer House. It was right downtown in a perfect location.
Last Thursday we headed out of town to Chicago for the weekend. Luke's parents flew in Thursday night and we both arrived at our hotel about the same time that night. We stayed at The Palmer House. It was right downtown in a perfect location.

The view from outside the aquarium. Lake Michigan is absolutely beautiful. It is like you are at the ocean.
Then we took a walk down by the lake and got some fresh fruit. I could really see myself owning a yacht on Lake Michigan one day....... :)
Then we wanted to go on the ferris wheel but it was closed so we went on the swings.
4 comments:
this needs to be our next vacation! HOw fun!
Oh I am so jealous! I LOVE big cities and haven't been to Chicago yet! Ah....someday when the kids are older....
Hard to believe we were just there last week at this time!!!! That was one of the best vacations we have been on. (Even though I did get sick!) I think that we will have to make that an annual trip!!!! Even with the million people (which I am sure there was)it was such a fun way to celebrate the 4th! Nothing better that baseball, hotdogs,fireworks, popcorn, pizza,scones,pizza again,fish and chips,more hot dogs,...ect. Loved spending time with all of you! Give Jackers and Wrigley a kiss for me!!!
Love, Mom
What a fun trip. It makes me really want to visit Chicago. It looks like you guys had a blast. The deep dish looks amazing.
Post a Comment