That is so cute in the tub! Heard you guys had a great time with your family during Christmas, I'm glad. And glad your little guy got use out of the seat! Give him hugs from me and take care...
Ok, The picture is cute, but not little story....C'mon, this is like talking to Skip on his Cell phone. You at least need to give some details..... the bushells
3 comments:
That is so cute in the tub! Heard you guys had a great time with your family during Christmas, I'm glad. And glad your little guy got use out of the seat! Give him hugs from me and take care...
I miss having you here:( That is such a cute picture!
Ok, The picture is cute, but not little story....C'mon, this is like talking to Skip on his Cell phone. You at least need to give some details.....
the bushells
Post a Comment