Tuesday, December 9, 2008

white christmas

It snowed today and I was so excited to have Jack try out his new snow boots. I bundled him up and took him out to stomp in the snow. I am excited to hopefully see some real snow in Utah! Jack will love sledding! (ignore the wet spot on his jacket, that has become a little trademark of his) Oh, and I love that I have a big window in the front of our house for our tree!
This is him pointing at the moon.

8 comments:

Summmack said...

I almost hope he never grows out of the drooling thing....I said almost. Loves you jack

john & natalie said...

So cute!

Dustin and Cassie said...

Sammy- Your baby boy isn't so little anymore! He is getting so big! I love how he has drool on his jacket! Hope all is well!Love ya!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Oh I love little jack!!And don't get your hopes up for snow!!We have none!!! I wasn't complaining, but now I am a little nervous!!We need a white Christmas!!!!

Tiffany Winters said...

Your tree looks great!

Rob and Courtney said...

Oh, Jack is so cute! Are you coming home for Christmas? You need to come see Sophie!

megship said...

Holy cow, he looks so dang old! Geez, how old is that kid? 16?

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous of the snow! Jack looks huge. Isn't he only like 4 months older than Anna? Crazy!