Friday night we headed downtown to see Santa Clause arrive. They have a lighting ceremony to light up the streets and then Santa arrives on the top of the department store Weavers. Every time we told Jack we were going to see Santa Clause he would do this cheesy grin, he was very excited!

We made a stop at the candy shop and the man working gave Jack some cotton candy. It was bigger than his head, he loved it!

This is Jack waiting patiently looking up on the roof for Santa to come. Isn't he so cute all bundled in his winter gear!



Santa finally came, do you see him?

Then a fire truck arrived to get Santa down, it was way cute!

The firemen went up and helped Santa down.

Then the kids could wait in line to see Santa, when it was Jack's turn he ran right up to him. He was so excited.

He looks a little frightened in the picture, but he really did like Santa!

Santa gave him a candy cane and now he is Jack's best friend. Whenever we say Santa he says, treat, treat! Santa knows the way to a little boys heart!

5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'll have to remember to go to that next year. I love all the unique Lawrence traditions. I don't know what is up with that hilarious face Jack makes all the time but I love it. He cracks me up.
Sammy, it is great to see your family getting older. I would like to see it first hand at your annual Christmas Party this year. Be sure to check your e-mail.
Au revoir, Cade
So cool!!! We will try to remeber to do that next year with our little ones. It looks like Jack had a blast!!! He has some awesome winter gear too.
That is so cute! I love the picture of Jack jumping up on the stage to Santa!:)
We can hardly wait for you guys to get here! Chistmas is so much better through the eyes of a child! Jack looks like he is having a great ole time!
Give him a kiss for me!
Grandma Jill
Post a Comment