
My favorite TV family had yet another baby recently. That makes 18! I can not believe that TLC continues to have the nerve to put their show on after John and Kate. How many times can one person listen to Kate nag John? I have been following the show for a long time and I just can not take it any longer. The story line is always the same. Kids running every which way while John is trying his hardest to restore order and all Kate does is mitch and bone, mitch and bone. To her credit it is clearly artificially imposed by TLC. On the other hand, the Duggar's are always up to something the puts me on the edge of my seat. For example, their oldest sons went to Flordia to propose to a girl before they even statred dating. You can't even find stories that crazy at Y-mount. It was so suspensful when the kid resisted the worldly temptation to kiss his future wife BEFORE MARRIAGE. John and Kate your show is tired. Kate has your fame provided enough free pedicures and vacations yet? Congrats on number 18 Jim Bob and thanks for letting us into your home.
10 comments:
luke- what the h? I thought you were in a final, but i guess our favorite tlc couple is more important. congrats duggars!
Both shows will keep us from having kids for the next 8-18 years!! haha!
And seriously... Did Luke write that?! LMAO! Don't think I could get Brian to watch that one with me.
I think it's creepy you like them....
Doesn't John and Kate remind you of Summer and Andy though? ahahah
see you soon!
Ally
Ha Ha I laughed out loud while reading this post!! Brian makes fun of me for watching the Duggars on TLC...I love it! Go Duggars! But I'm also a fan of John and Kate plus 8. I think it's funny that she's always nagging him...Maybe I have a little too much time on my hands??
by the way i love john and kate.
Alright, alright. I (Dustin) have mutual hatered for Kate! Luke, I totally agree with everything you said and along with the free pedicures and free trips she even got free surgery to her body. I hate her and she is worthless as a mother and as a wife! Love the Duggers!
Cassie likes Jon and Kate plus 8 so whenever she decides to watch it I have to physically leave the room.
..."mitch and bone??" haven't heard it quite like that before, I am more accustomed to bitching and moaning.
Lol, my favorite is that I thought you (Sami) were writing this post. Sweet Lukers. Are you guys in Utah? I tried to call your phone and called a young man named Daniel. Good times. Please call asap!!!!! If you don't have my number I am emailing it to you write now.
Hey guys! I found you on Kap's blog. Fun to see what your family has been up to! Jack is a cutie and he looks like both of you-seriously 50/50. Well, just wanted to say hello and happy holidays!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!! The Duggars are the most disgusting people on earth. I think it is totally wrong to make your kids sign up to have individual time with their parents. Wrong. Wrong. Rabbits. Nasty. And also, we are in 2009, not 1912....wear normal clothes polygamist wannabes!
As for Kate, she is a nag but I would be too. I love John as well, but let's face it...if Kate didn't nag and do everything she does, stuff would never get done. John would probably feed them candy for every meal and let them run wild and kill themselves. I am happy they go on free trips and pedicures. I would expect the same thing if I had to try to take care of sextuplets and twins.
Can you tell which show I like more?
Post a Comment