We had a great Halloween this year. It was a fun year since Jack was a little older and could go trick or treating.
We started out the day by going to the church for a Halloween carnival.
We started out the day by going to the church for a Halloween carnival.
Later that day we went and picked Dad up and headed downtown to start trick or treating. The different stores had someone outside handing out treats! It was a great way for Jack to get lots of treats in a short amount of time.
Jack got the hang of it pretty quick.
Jane and Jack got distracted by the scary monkey head in one of the windows.
He was pretty cute holding his bag up high for them to place the treat inside.
He was also very patient waiting in line for his turn.
Of course since we were downtown he had to ride the horses.
Then we ate dinner and headed over to the church for the trunk-or-treat. We got there a little late so it was ending but Jack managed to get even more candy.
I wanted Jack to knock on at least one door, so we took him to our friends, John & Natalie. He loved thier house and made himself right at home.
Getting calls from our family in Utah was a great way to end the night! Jack was surprisingly talkative and didn't want to put the phone down.
I told him to be a scary spider and get Uncle Andy, so this is him tickling the phone.
We had a great time, we missed not being able to show Jack off to our family, but we are thankful for our friends here in Kansas that make our holidays great!
11 comments:
Love the spider costume! It sound like he got the hang of trick or treating pretty fast! He is so cute!
Looks like your Halloween party turned out great! Jack made a great scary spider
He really was the cutest little spider. It was so fun to see these kids dressed up. I think these kids had a great halloween.
Jack really is the cutest little boy. The picture of him tickling the phone is priceless. And the party you threw was adorable. You win the prize for best mom! I'm totally taking notes.
What a cute spider! We miss you guys!!!
We love all the pics - although it makes us miss ya all the more! I love that Jack has so many cute friends to do things with! Love Mom
He makes a real cute spider! You are looking really good too!
I love Halloween. We should have gone to see John and Natalie too. I really never get to see them anymore.
I can't get over how cute Jack looked so cute in that costume! I can't wait until next year when Owen can go trick-or- treating!
Wow, your little spider was a busy one on Halloween!
I LOVE THE SPIDER SOO CUTE!! WE MISS THAT BOY!! COME BACK SOON!!!
Post a Comment