Luke, my thoughts exactly. The game was awsome. Max "TURNOVER" Hall is horrible, and way overrated. This made my week. Hope things are going great for you and Sam in Kansas.
CL
Ps. Keep letting Adam have it. And remember when your living right good things happen.
They not only won they kicked their a--. This not only made my week but my year!!!! It is so nice to work in Salt Lake rather than Provo so I do not have to put up with all the freaking Cougs! The rise and shout the Cougars are out take on a whole new meaning! They were definately out of something (or alot of somethings)!
4 comments:
pfft...
Luke, my thoughts exactly. The game was awsome. Max "TURNOVER" Hall is horrible, and way overrated. This made my week. Hope things are going great for you and Sam in Kansas.
CL
Ps. Keep letting Adam have it. And remember when your living right good things happen.
I am sad for the Cougars, but I am happy for the Mountain West Conference. Note: not the Utes. :)
But I am happy for you.
They not only won they kicked their a--. This not only made my week but my year!!!! It is so nice to work in Salt Lake rather than Provo so I do not have to put up with all the freaking Cougs! The rise and shout the Cougars are out take on a whole new meaning! They were definately out of something (or alot of somethings)!
I guess the Quest had to take a detour!
Mom P.
Post a Comment