


Tonight as a family we drove down town to Mass street to see what? the annual zombie walk. Luke was reading the local newspaper today and read that tonight was the annual zombie walk. Last year there were about 100 people that all dressed up as zombies and walked down Mass street, so we decided it was worth the drive downtown to check it out. Where does Lawrence find these people? It was pretty crazy, this year there was probably 200 zombies.

on a side note, we are living pretty well in Lawrence now that gas prices are at $2.37!!!!! We couldn't believe when they went lower than 3 dollars a couple weeks ago and it has just been going down ever since. Life is pretty good!!! We might just need to go on a road trip...
13 comments:
That is so crazy about the zombie walk. I am loving the gas prices too.....it will be nice if they can hold out til next summer. Haha.
Did that scare Jack? It scared me!
Really those are some of the scariest people ever. I don't think I would be best friends with them. They are scary! How did Jack do?
Why didn't you all dress up? Sounds like your kind of thing:)
That is definately crazy! This wouldn't happen in Utah!:)
CREEPY! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! Love, Mom
P.S. I hope you didn't take little Jack to that !! Tell me you didn't.
No Mom they didn't bring Jack. They left him home playing with cars and watching Toy Story. I am sure they left him a few treats on the floor, he probably didn't even realize they were gone! ;)
I LOVE KANSAS! I am kind of jealous you live there. :) Your little one is adorable!
That is crazy! Got to love Kansas!
I think that we should drive to Kansas and fill up just so we can say we got gas that cheap!!!!!!!! Plus I would of loved to see the zombies! I bet Jack loved that! I think he is like is mom and does not get to scared of anything! His dad on the otherhand???????????? Love you guys. Thanks for keeping us informed on the life in Kansas.
Mom P.
Ahh Lawrence.... You never cease to amaze me with all your crazies. Sorry we missed out, we would have liked to seen that.
I'm OK with the ZOOMBIES, but gas at $2.37. What the HELL??
sam, that is so crazy! I love it!
and dang, those gas prices are wonderful!
Post a Comment