Tuesday, October 7, 2008

we found a new horse in town

6 comments:

john & natalie said...

This new horse seems to be in a more 'child friendly' section of Lawrence :)

Anonymous said...

Do we need to get this little boy a cowboy hat, boots and Wrangler Jeans? How about a rocking horse for Christmas? What a cute little boy!
Hugs and kisses for cowboy Jack!
Love,
Grandma Jill

Anonymous said...

Did you cut the top of Jack's hair?? It looks a little better in these pictures :)

LOVE YOU!!! XOXO give Jack loves for me

Jen Carpenter said...

Hey there! I didn't know that you sold Scentsy! I just joined, if I would have known... Drop me an email and let me know how it is going for you!!! I can't believe how big Jack is getting! Too cute for words!

Love ya!

Jen

megship said...

seriously, get the kid a horse, will ya?

Jen Carpenter said...

Hey girl! Random question, where did you get the feed for how many hours/days/ ago people updated? Clueless over here, love your help!

Loves,

Jen