ohhhhh I love this post! It really makes me sad on how much I am missing with you being so far away! I look at the pictures with Jacks friends and think that should be my kids walking with Jack:) Can't wait to see again, LOVE YA
I am sad I miss the pumpkin patch day- hopefully you go one more time before Halloween! I loved the pictures of "last years meltdown" and "this years melt down"!
I can't believe how much he has grown! The meltdowns are funny! This was such a fun post. I love the hat and are those the Pumas we got him? They are so cute!! Mom P.
7 comments:
ohhhhh I love this post! It really makes me sad on how much I am missing with you being so far away! I look at the pictures with Jacks friends and think that should be my kids walking with Jack:) Can't wait to see again, LOVE YA
oh yeah....He has grown SO MUCH! Wow, that is impressive:) Good Job Jack (it is probably all that milk he drinks;) )
hahaha!! I LOVE the meltdown comparison! he is sooooo cute!
Can I eat him? He is so DANG cute! I love the last year comparison to this year! I hate how fast they grow. Oh but I laugh everytime I see this kid.
It's so crazy to see the difference between now and then!
I am sad I miss the pumpkin patch day- hopefully you go one more time before Halloween! I loved the pictures of "last years meltdown" and "this years melt down"!
I can't believe how much he has grown! The meltdowns are funny! This was such a fun post. I love the hat and are those the Pumas we got him? They are so cute!!
Mom P.
Post a Comment