Tuesday, October 28, 2008

pendleton's pumpkin patch

Last Friday we went to another pumpkin patch. It was a really cold morning so we didn't stay long, but what we did get to do was lots of fun.
We went on a tractor ride.
They had a corn box for the kids to play in, Jack loved it. I am a good mom and showed him how fun it is to throw it, not the best idea, but hey he had fun:)


Jack tried to ride the trike.
I am pretty sure Jack is laughing in this picture because he kept kicking the pumpkins in front of him and laughing as me and Mandy chased after them. He is pretty funny.

10/23/08

4 comments:

john & natalie said...

That last picture is so awesome! Looks like a fun place.

Anonymous said...

He is getting so grown up. . .riding a tricycle and all! I want to give him a big love! Gma Kathy

Kellee and Brian said...

He is so cute! do you guys have any plans on coming out soon?

Lindsay said...

I love all of Jack's little hats... He is a doll!