Thursday, October 16, 2008

halloween cookies

Mandy had us over the other day to decorate sugar cookies. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the kids decorating their cookies, but I had to take a picture of the cookie Jack decorated. I thought it was so cute. He placed the eyes and the nose and made the mouth. He is at such a fun age where we can do stuff like this now, I love it! The cookies were delicious, I picked up Luke and by the time we had gotten home he had the cookies gone except Jack's cookie. I made him wait till I took a picture. Thanks Mandy!

10/14/08

2 comments:

Summmack said...

oh that is so sweet! I bet it tasted good too. What a smartie to figure out how to do a smiley!!!

Clark Family said...

I love how you have the pictures up from last year to compare. It is amazing how much he has grown.