
With Halloween around the corner, Jack has been putting his witchcraft to use. He loves to stick his arms out and wiggle his fingers and put a spell on Luke. Luke responds by pretending to fall asleep and then Jack yells to wake him up, and then he laughs and laughs. He thinks it is pretty funny. So the other day I went out shopping with my friend Jenni and her baby Owen. On the way back home Owen was getting restless and started fussing in his seat. Jack started to get concerned and Jenni told him that Owen just needed to go to sleep, and she told jack to tell Owen to just go to sleep. So Jack responded by holding his arms out and putting a spell on Owen. It works with dad, why not with baby Owen? It was very funny and sweet.
2 comments:
I love this little story. It shows how his little mind works. It's so cute!
I hope little Jack loves all of the Halloween stuff we sent him!!! He will be able to cast all kids of spells on both of you! I love the little glow in the dark ghost shirt and the trick-or-treat bag glows in the dark as well. Send pictures!!!!
Mom P.
Post a Comment