Sunday, October 12, 2008

halloween in a box

something special arrived in the mail for Jack the other day!!
he loved reaching in and finding all the halloween books and surprises
this is Jack yelling- treat, treat!
he got a fun new glow-in-the-dark ghost shirt!
I love this picture, aren't these masks so cute!

he loved scaring dad with his frankenstein mask
and to top it off he even got halloween jammies!

We are all set to have a great halloween after all the fun things Grandma & Grandpa Peterson sent us. We loved loved loved it!!! thanks so much!

10/9/08

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! MAN I MISS THAT BOY! Love Gma Kathy

john & natalie said...

This package is further proof of how much Jack is missed in Utah. Too bad my Grandma doesn't miss me enough to send a halloween package:)

jayne said...

What a loved and luck little guy. Packages are the BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks just as cute as I knew he would!!!!! I can hardly wait to send the next package. I get a kick out of seeing him open things on the blog. It is almost as fun as being there watching!!! Happy Halloween Jackers!!!!!

Love you guys,
Grandma Jill

Ashley said...

Aren't packages the best?! I think I like them more than Anna. How are you guys? How's the second year going?