
(and Aunt Summer)
Jack received a package in the mail last week. He was confused by the box.

But as soon as we opened it he was very happy! Grandma had sent him treats!

Under the treats Jack was very excited to find new shoes!!! He loves new shoes and gets very excited about them. My mom and Summer listened to me complain about how I couldn't find any reasonably priced church shoes for Jack so they decided to do something about it. They found these cute shoes at a boutique and thought of us. We are so glad they did, we had gone everywhere looking for some!

We were excited to try them out at church on Sunday.

He looked pretty handsome!!
Thanks so much grandma & summer!
6 comments:
That confused face crack me up!
cute cute shoes!!!
Sammy,
Congrats on Jack getting so big. He is like a little man now.
P.S. I know this may be early, but how are plans coming along for this years Christmas Party? Can I request we do it after Dec. 17th?
So cute jack is getting so big he is going to be tall like his daddy.
First off, I LOVE little boys and cars! He is such a classic little boy. Second, I also have the same problem finding reasonably priced church shoes! Those are way cute. Tell Summer and Kathy to get my kids some too! Geez, cruises, new shoes......can I be in your family?
I love that he gets so excited by cars and shoes and all of that stuff. Those are very cute shoes for a very cute little guy.
Grandma Jill
Post a Comment