Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wyoming


We really had a fun weekend. It was refreshing to wake up each morning to nothing but mountains and fresh air. Jack had such a good time with them. He is so lucky to have great grandparents that are a great example in his life. I told Gpa Lou that when Jack was 8 I was sending him up to his farm so he could show him how to work. We were truly blessed to be able to spend the weekend with them!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh they look like the cutest grandparents ever! Not to mention that quaint little town... I love it!

Dustin and Cassie said...

Did it remind you at all of being in warden?? lol...looks like you guys had a great time!

megship said...

That is awesome! I lived in Wyoming for awhile, it is pretty rustic! Send me an email address so I can get yours and invite you to view my blog. I know you were reading it before, and I wouldn't want you to yell at me! megshippen@gmail.com

Dustin and Cassie said...

Oh ya I forgot to say that I am so mad that you are not going to washington in 2 weeks! I am and was really looking forward to seeing you! WAY TO GO!!!!!

jenni kaufusi said...

looks like you guys had so much fun. I love going to wyoming. we do you guys go back to kansas?