
Gpa Lou hooked up the mules o the wagon, and we went on a couple of wagon rides. It was so relaxing.

Of course Jack liked to sit front and center.

Gpa Lou told us that one of his favorite sayings is , "the best way to see the world is between the ears of your mules"


Jack got to help drive the mules and he really had a good time when he got a hold of the whip. He would try to tell the mules to go and which way to go. He loved it!

I was the lucky one to get to drive the mules back in the barn, good thing they already knew where they were going!
2 comments:
Look how skinny mini you are... You look great!
I think I would be scared of mules...but you guys actually make it look fun!
Post a Comment