
So this summer we have defintely taken advantage of Aunt Ally's pool. The first time we went Jack wasn't a big fan, he cried most of the time. So when we went again I was so surprised by how much Jack loved it! He is a nut! He was mad at me for making him wear a life jacket. He likes to be a free little man.


He loves to just jump in the deep part where he can't touch. He will go completely under and then get mad when you try to save him from drowning. He will try to run away from me and jump in before I can catch him. He is a little fish, if only he knew how to swim.

So needless to say a day at the pool is not relaxing for me. It is a lot of work to keep him from drowning. Thank goodness for suckers that keep him out of the water for a bit to give me a break!
4 comments:
That is so crazy that he doesn't want you to help him. Get him some swimming lessons quick! Cute pictures though.
Wow, Jack looks so grown up. Can't wait to see you guys.
That is amazing how daring Jack is in the water! I did swimming lessons with Grace this summer, she still isn't comfortable in the water. You need to get Jack in some swim lessons, I bet he would be awesome. He is definitely a cute little fishy!
Uh...scary!
Post a Comment