Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nelson's Grove

Posted by Picasa
I love this park!

We heard about this park and had to go! It was more than we ever expected. It had everything, a park, duck pond, fountains, and beautiful gardens. The kids loved it! Yes, this was the second time I let Jack run around in a diaper in public, because I didn't think we would need a swimsuit. There is nothing better than a diaper filled with water! Jack loved the ducks, when we started to walk away from them, he turned and ran right back to them. He is starting to get really fast and loves to run! We couldn't believe that this park was in Orem and we had never been! It is definately a hidden treasure!
......and by the way it is free!

3 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

He's looking like Luke these days.

Mandy said...

I can't remember if I told you I love your hair, but I really do love it.

megship said...

Where the heck is it? Share in the goodness!