congrats! It doesn't seem like it has been that long!
Happy anniversary to you!! I remember when I first met you at good old einsteins and you were just barely married... Boy how time flies!
I remember getting your guys' announcement and thinking to myself, "These guys make it two years. Tops." Way to prove me wrong, you two.
Ha ha ha, you'll never make it another 5!
Yay! I cannot believe it has been five years! Congrats!
Congratulations! We're going on 4 and I can't believe it. Time goes by fast.
Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
congrats! It doesn't seem like it has been that long!
Happy anniversary to you!! I remember when I first met you at good old einsteins and you were just barely married... Boy how time flies!
I remember getting your guys' announcement and thinking to myself, "These guys make it two years. Tops."
Way to prove me wrong, you two.
Ha ha ha, you'll never make it another 5!
Yay! I cannot believe it has been five years! Congrats!
Congratulations! We're going on 4 and I can't believe it. Time goes by fast.
Congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment