From his cute little baseball gear (thanks Gma & Gpa P,
to his first real golf club (I don't know what his dad was thinking)
to trying so hard to be part of the bigger boys and play video games,
to wanting to be just like his Grandpas.
He is ALL boy. He always has a ball in his hand and if it isn't a ball he still thinks it is and throws it. He is always running around like crazy and climbing on EVERYTHING! He has become quite the little dare devil! He keeps me busy all day running around cleaning up after him, but I love it! I wouldn't change a thing. I also love having a sweet little boy that loves his mama! He is always willing to give sweet kisses and hug (especially if he is in trouble). I love getting some taste of what it is like to be a boy!
7 comments:
Geez, lots of posts Sam! Jack is so cute, and so fun! He reminds me of my boys....when they were cute. Boys really are lots of fun. I would take climbing over princesses anyday......I guess I have to start preparing myself.
Seriously every time I see that kid I just can't believe it he is getting so big! I love the hair cute so cute! Can't wait till Khlo needs a hair cute maybe in a year ???
Isn't it so fun to have a boy!!? Liam's been throwing everything he can get his hands on. It's so cute!
He's a pretty cute boy! I love the golf club... teach him young!
I love jack in the baseball cap he looks so cute. how is your summer going are you guys still in utah?
what a little man!!!! you got a keeper there!:)
The Cubs gear is too much! I love it.
Post a Comment