
Yes folks, we officially have the cutest baby! Jack won the Orem Summerfest Baby contest yesterday. He was the first place winner in his age group. We were so excited! It was a fun day to show off our handsome little boy, and since he loves attention he had a super fun day!

He was all ready for the parade, medal and all.

We rode on a float in the night parade, he loved blowing kisses to everyone.

This is us on the float. By the end he was dying to get off and see all of our family that he spotted along the way!

What a fun Father's Day present: to have the cutest baby!

We were the proudest parents. Of course we think he is the cutest thing alive, but it is always nice to have someone tell you your right.

Ethan was so proud of him and really wanted to have his medal.

Jack was following in the footsteps of his two older cousins, Ethan and Haylee. They both won the baby contests when they were younger also.

Jack loved telling everyone that he was #1.
We love you Jack!
18 comments:
Those have to be some of the cutest pictures. Jack wearing his medal is too much. Wish we were there to have seen him riding on the float!
Go Jack, go! This is so freakin' awesome!
That is so fun! He is a very cute little guy! I bet he was lovin being on the float and being the center of attention! How adorable! Way to go Jack!:)
Hooray for Jack-o! I have never even thought to enter my kids in those contests....I wonder how they would do.....
Jack is such a stud! Hope you guys are having as much fun as it looks! We miss you guys!
Wow you have a famous son already, you must be so proud! He is the cutest baby ever with his little medal, so cute!
How fun to have Jack win cutest baby! I love the picture of him holding up his one finger. What a cute AND smart kid!
he is pretty darn cute! That's awesome that #1 runs in your family! That would have been so fun to see you guys in the parade. thanks for finally updating!
Oh my gosh, go Jack! I would have loved to be there for that! Congrats on the cutest baby, I know ya'll are so proud.
Would you expect any less! That is so fun! He is a cutie!
That is fun.... He is a cutie!
I love it! Congratulations Jack! Way to go Mom and Dad! It will be fun to see you guys on the fourth! loveya!
He really is a cutie! I should have came to the parade!! We need to get together soon. . .Kell is in town for a week, lets do it!
congrats to bb jack! that is so fun. he is so darling...
How fun!!! Congratulation!! :p)
Can I get the recipe for that salsa you made for the get together at laura's right before we moved?:p)
I love the popped collar. I guess winning the baby contest is in the shippen blood.
Jack most definitely is the cutest
Post a Comment