
So this is Jack's 11 month post! He is
11 months today and I can't believe in a month I will be a mom to a one year old! The last 11 months could not have been better. He is so much fun and he is really getting a personality. All day long we race him to the bathroom door(because he loves to play in the bathroom and the door won't stay closed), he is also into everything! He is beginning to know when he does something that is funny and he knows how to use that against us. He is getting so smart. He loves to sing songs, they are usually songs about dada. He loves to talk on the phone and hear our family's voices. He is beginning to learn to walk, he does really well if you help him he just hasn't done it on his own yet. He loves food. We love him! I am excited for another month of waking up to his beautiful smile! (by the way he does not wear glasses he put on his build-a-bear glasses and I thought it was too cute)

He does a really funny face now and I always try to get a picture of it but everytime I pull a camera out he just can't help it but smile for the camera. This is kind of it but not really, he raises his eyebrows and does a really cheesy toothy grin. Too funny. He is loved by everyone where ever we go. The other day Luke took him to the grocery store and a lady loved him so much that she put a few dollars in Jack's little coat. So cute. We need to take him out more often :) So
Happy 11 months sweet baby boy!
12 comments:
Happy 11 months from Aunt Summer, Uncle Andy, Ethan, Haylee, and Avery loo! Wish we could celebrate with you:)
Is he really 11 months already? That is crazy!!!!!! Sami, he is so cute and hmmm, I'm thinking he should start wearing those glasses out, just for fashion purposes. :-) We love you guys!
I can't believe he's almost 1 YEAR OLD! I think you should buy him some fake glasses now! I guess you could just have him wear around the build-a-bear ones. He looks SO CUTE in them!! I'm so impressed that you tried the cookbook by the way. I've been thinking about buying it. Let us know how future recipes turn out.
Jack is so cute! How cute is he in those glasses!:) Love him! I can't believe he is almost a year though! Time flies. I do watch private practice and pretty much love pete and the black guy, ty, oh my goodness they are very good looking! But I love the show and have been so upset about the whole strike, I don't know how to spend my wed and thur nights anymore!
Jack, I can't believe only one more month until you turn one!!! You are getting so big!! Try to stay out of the bathroom, because the toilet is dirty, and yucky!!
O.K. I can't believe he is 11 months but even more weird is the lady putting money in his coat - that is so dang funny I think! You should start taking him out more he is to cute!!!
Those glasses are stinkin cute.. I love it! Happy 11 months Jack!
Jack is getting so big, he looks so much like the two of you. It's too bad we didn't get to see each other of christmas. When you come back out next time we will have to do a play date.
Hey Sammy! My sister does her pictures for pretty cheap.... she just kinda does it on the side for fun.
It's Ellie
Sammy it has been so long Jack is adorable. how is Law school? We're still in Germany. you need to have a look at my blog yostiesclan.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hey Sammy. yeah we can totally be blog friends. I am glad to see you are doing well. Jack is very cute!
isnt it crazy how time flys? all of a sudden your like since when did i have a child that runs around and talks to me-its nuts! hope all is well...
Post a Comment