Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Day

Santa left so many fun things!
Is it time to wake up already?
He loved all the fun things!

Having a time out from presents for a bottle
So spoiled he doesn't even know where
to start Time for another bottle- who cares about presents. Christmas
day was great! We had a lovely day of eating lots of great food (especially Grandma Jill's bran muffins and Grandma Kathy's cinnamon rolls) and spending time with family again. Jack was a lot of fun, he got overwhelmed and fell asleep for most of it but when he was awake he loved it! We just brought home the maximum we could take on the plane (300 lbs), and we still have more to ship home to us so you can definetely tell that we got so spoiled! It was so much more fun to have our own kid to enjoy it with this year!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I've missed your blog updates! I'm so glad you made it safely home. Are you a little bored now? The first two days we wre home I didn't know what to do with myself. I had to clean, do laundry, cook, I just wasn't use to doing all that:)Reality...not so fun.

Summmack said...

Christmas is much better with kids! You being here made our Christmas even better too...Miss you already!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

I'm glad you guys had a good visit. I'm also glad that we got to see you guys! Thanks for taking time to come see us... Jack is darling!

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm glad we got to do a see each other a few times!

...I love the new posts!