So we just got back to Kansas on Saturday night from our trip to Utah. Me and Jack were there for over a month and Luke came out just a few days after us. We had a great time seeing our families and friends. Jack loved all the attention! I left him the first night we got there and I was so worried but he didn't even notice that I was gone! My mom said that he needed a break from me just as much as I needed one from him. We had so much fun it was hard to have to come back to Kansas after being there for so long and realizing how great it is to have family around for Jack. Hopefully we will get to go back soon!
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys had a fun trip to Utah! I am way sad that we never got to see you guys! Jack is growing up so fast and is so cute.
You actually got some pictures of Avery smiling...j/k love the tubby time photo
Post a Comment