
So for Christmas Summer & Andy gave Luke tickets to a KU game. So last night we went to the Ku-Oklahoma game! It was so much fun! Basketball is like a religion here and it was definetely fun to be a Jayhawk fan! They are ranked #3 and they are 17-0. They only won by 30 points the score was 85-55. They are so fun to watch! Of course we had to get all of our KU gear on!

The Allen Fieldhouse where they play isn't too big so no matter where you sit they are good seats. KU has different chants and cheers that have been around for a hundred years so it is really cool.

Jack loved it (he better have since we had to buy him a $50 ticket to get him in)! He yelled at the refs with everyone and clapped and cheered for the Jayhawks, it was fun to watch him. The crowed loved him.

Posing by the Jayhawk (don't ask what a jayhawk is) Thanks Summer and Andy for a fun night!
13 comments:
How fun! I love the family pic, Jack really is the happiest baby. Doesn't he make you want to have another one?
you seriously had to buy jack a ticket? That bites!!Considering he was probally on you lap the entire time!!!
Good for you guys.
Hey, can I ask you guys a question? What's it like to cheer for a basketball team that can actually win big games? Can you send some players over to BYU to teach a clinic or something?
It looks like you are having fun there is Kansas! I am nervous about the whole grad school thing this fall! But it looks like things work out! Scott applied to Kansas so we may see you there this fall if he gets accepted!! Jack is getting so big and is such a cutie!
I love all of your posts! Its fun to see so many! You are making up for not posting for a looonnngg time!:) It was so fun to see you guys when you came up. Jack is such a chill little guy! Way cute!
Sammy I love your JayHawk outfits! Sad that Jack really had to have a ticket of his own. That's ridiculous. I'm sad we missed you during Christmas break, it's always crazy during the holidays. When are you coming out again?
I miss you guys. Yes, even you ;) I got my first wake up call(s) from Jack yesterday, and he left me a message, of him talking to me, and you and luke talking in the background. Give him a kiss for me! :)
Love you guys
~Aunt Ally
I'm not a fan of going to sports related events, but that actually looks fun! And that's pretty crazy that you had to buy a ticket for Jack!
Hey, What is your email? I have lots of questions about grad school! Scott was contacted by Kansas and has a really good chance there!
Haven't checked your blog for awhile - I feel like I have missed alot! I know everyone has commented on you buying Jack a ticket but that SUCKS!!! That looks like lots of fun though! I can't believe in a month Jack is going to be 1 how crazy is that just last year at this time we were giving you your shower oh what fun memories. We miss ya - take care!
How fun....good to see you guys at the recital!
What a fun Christmas present! I can't believe you had to pay $50 for Jack, that is silly!
Hey this is Jack I'm 12 now
Post a Comment