
So we had our second pair of visitors last night Jason Holker and the former "Buddy" Brett Devoire. (Brett informed us that he has grown out of the name "Buddy".) They were on their way home from Kentucky, where Jason was selling alarm systems. He even showed us the magic he used and did his door approach, and I must say that he made us feel like we really needed an alarm system. Jack couldn't stop staring at Jason, but who blames him. It was great to see some good old Utah folks way out here in Kansas.

We even offered for them to stay the night and got them a bed, but they were convinced they were driving staight through so they could make it to the BYU game today. They still had 16 hours to go so they were cutting it close. They are crazy kids. So far all of our visitors have just been passing by (our first visitors were the Borgets driving home from Atlanta), but it is still nice of them to stop! P.S. We would love to have visitors, so if any of you are looking for a hot spot to go, I think it should be Kansas! This morning I found some cheap plane tickets, and got some for my parents so they will be here Thursday! We are soooo excited!
2 comments:
What buttheads. They called last week saying they wanted to stop by but never came down. I guess were not good enough.
I am surprised that Jason isn't wearing his suit made of money.....kidding. That is so funny my mom was talking about how she saw him last night.
Post a Comment