
We finally found a chance to go shopping without dad (so we could buy what we want without feeling guilty) so we took advantage of it and got Jack some new toys! We finally got a highchair for him and he loves it! He feels like such a big boy to sit up by us.

We also got the newest "must-have" in baby gear, the baby bumbo chair. It really is great, it keeps Jack upright so he can just hang out. It was a great chair to play some x-box with dad.

He is already taking after his Grandpa Skip with his new toy dump truck!
2 comments:
So cute. I wish I would have had one of those seats for Mac. They are so much more intent when they can sit up! I still can't beleive how smiley Jack is. He's Too cute!
Have fun with your parents this week.
You'll love your new purchase. I wouldn't like to live without ours!
Post a Comment