Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jack's first love

This is Jack's little girlfriend, Grace. We have been friends with little Gracie's parents for awhile. We found out about three weeks apart that we were both having a baby. We always thought that it would be fun to have them at the same time even though they were due a month apart. It turned out that they were only 3 days apart and we were in the hospital at the same time! When Grace was born (three weeks early), we went to go see her. I still hadn't had Jack (I was a week over due), and while we were there we thought how fun it would be if I had Jack before they left the hospital. Me and Luke left thinking we still had a few days, but an hour later my water broke and we were right back to the hospital. So we were just right down the hall from them after all. Jack and Grace now enjoy long walks together, and when Jack sees Grace he gets all smiley and excited. We just think that Grace is perfect, and who knows one day........

1 comment:

Emilie said...

OK- he is a doll! ISn't this stage so fun when they start reaching all these milstones? I keep thinking Claire will be cutting a tooth any minute- she is showing signs, but nothing yet. I would LOVE to go to lunch! Let me know what works for you.