
Jack has had many firsts in his three months. One of the not so fun ones was when he got his first shots. He was two months old. We made Grandma come and hold our hands to get us through it, but as you can see Jack did pretty well. The doctor said that they needed him to be their mascot because he is such a happy baby.

The latest and most exciting first, was his first tooth! At only three months old he got his first one! He has been super drooly and wants to chew on everything, but everybody told us he was to young to get one. I guess he is already an over acheiver! It is hard to see but it is on the bottom in the center.
3 comments:
Sammy and Luke- Jack is so cute! I am excited to keep in touch through blogs! Looks like you are having tons of fun!
So I found you through Karrissa's blog- hope that is okay! Jack is absolutely adorable! How exciting about a first tooth! You guys seem to be doing great! Keep in touch- EM
Sam it looks great. Good choice on the back drop.I'm so glad you are doing this I love all the pictures of Jack.
Post a Comment