Wednesday, August 3, 2011

girls trip

The second weekend in June, I left for the weekend and headed out with 11 girls to St George! (can you believe that none of us were pregnant or nursing?) No kids or husbands for 3 days- we had a great time. Friday we swam & went to dinner. Then off to get cupcakes and ice cream. Then we had lots of laughs and stayed up WAY too late :)
 Saturday we headed to Vegas.
We went to the outlets, ate at the Cheesecake Factory & then did LOTS of shopping at H&M.
Then we went and cooled off with a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity.

And of course we had to play the slots while we were there.
It was such a fun trip. I have known these girls for a LONG time and it has been so much fun spending more time with them lately. They are such good friends, I am so grateful for them! (Thanks Missy for providing the condo & Kellee for driving!) And thanks to my sister Summer for watching the boys on Friday & and an awesome husband for being a single dad for the weekend- love him! 

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I am jealous! That looks like so much fun. How great that you guys are still friends after all of these years. Our friends from highschool are all kind of party poopers, we would only be able to get maybe 3 of us to go on a trip like this...you are lucky:) Glad you guys had a fun time.

Kylie Blackwell said...

LOVE the girls trips! So fun. I didn't realize you and Courtney were good friends? She is in my ward. I live like 3 houses down from her. She is a doll!
Glad you had fun, much deserved!