Monday, July 11, 2011

sleepover


One of the most fabulous things about moving to our new house is our neighbors. There are 4 year old boys on both sides of us and I heard from one of the neighbors that there are 38 kids under the age of 8 just on our little street. Chaos but so much fun. That is exactly what we were looking for. The first night that we were at our new house cleaning before we moved in, we got a knock on our door from our next door neighbor. I was so excited when I saw her walking over, she was a cute girl with 2 young kids. Abby was her name and she has a 4 year old boy named Benjamin. We became friends since day 1.
Anyways, Abby is such a fun mom and she planned a sleepover for Benjamin, Jack & Cohen(another neighbor boy). It was Jack's very first sleepover at somebody's house other than family. We felt okay about it since it was just next door. But as you can see the boys had a great time! The had snacks, built towers and jumped on the couch cushions, watched a movie and slept in a tent, and of course they had to dressup and be superheroes. 








They had so much fun as you can see by the pictures(thanks for all the pictures Abby!) We were so grateful that it was just next door, because at about 4am Jack wanted to come home. I thought he did pretty good for his first time!
5/19/11

No comments: