Thursday, May 5, 2011

st patty's day

This year I decided that it was time to get into the st patty's day spirit. I have never really done much but it was so fun to be a little festive.


the boys in their green- doesn't Jack have sweet hair?!!

it all started when I was looking through my family cookbook and saw this rainbow jello. I knew Jack would love it!
I was going to get brave and try corned beef but it was too last minute so I settled with shepherd's pie. I thought it was delicious Luke not so much (he is not a fan of potatoes). We also had Irish soda bread, the rainbow jello, green drink & shamrock cookies.

Then Jack spotted the money trail left by the leprechaun.

He followed it up the stairs and inot his bedroom.

It lead him all the way to under his bed where he found the "pot of gold".





The next day Jack said that the leprechaun left me a surprise...a money trail to a cookie! I love how creative he is.

3/17/11

1 comment:

Summmack said...

I love the $ trail to the cookie. That is my Jack!