We got a new ultrasound done today and my mom was asking if it was a better picture than the last one. I guess she wasn't happy with the quality of the last one- she couldn't tell what she was looking at. So I thought I would add these because they are much better. We think he is so cute in these pictures and I know it is hard to tell but we think his ultrasound pictures look just like Jack- we will have to wait and see if this is true! I am getting so excited about having 2 boys, it melts my heart that I will have a little Jack and Charlie running around together! We can't wait!


5 comments:
Okay, you are naming him charlie? I am in LOVE with that name!! I think he is very adorable from these pics. He kinda looks like...Tucker...no Dax...no Jack...no ALL ultrasound pictures you nut case! :)
oh i just LOVE him already and cant wait to meet him!!
Seriously, how can you tell? He just looks alien, and if your not careful, he'll come out that way too, just like Haylee did... awww but she got cute later :)
Ok I know you all think I am crazy but I don't care what you say! Luke and I really do think he looks like Jack- Let us have our fun! Ha Ha! And yes Andy your girl babies do need a day or two to lose thier alien qualities, but that is just another thing I love about them- and they quickly grow out of it and couldnt be cuter!
Where did I miss that you were having a baby! Holy crap, I must missed that post! Congrats! Another boy! How fun!
Post a Comment