Monday, August 24, 2009

Jack's survival package

A few weeks ago we had to run back to Kansas for the weekend so that I could go to the doctors. When we pulled up to our townhouse Jack fell in love. He was excited to have a house where he can run around and have all of his toys. He loved having his own room again. He kept saying "Jack's room" and pointed to the ceiling of the townhouse and saying "ours". Luke and I were worried about having huge meltdowns when we had to go back to our apartment in Iowa. He was just so happy while we were there. Well we didnt have a choice but to come back to Iowa for 3 more weeks so Luke could finish up work, so we all sucked it up and headed back. Now when we pull up to our apartment in Iowa he says, "not ours" and he is always asking for Jack's room. It is pretty sad but we are surviving and we have less than a week left here in Iowa!
Anyways Grandma and Grandpa P were so kind to send Jack a package to help him survive the rest of our Iowa stay. When it came in the mail, Jack was so excited. It was just what he needed!



He opened it up and yelled "treats"! He was excited. He got treats, coloring book and crayons, and a couple new movies. (They have really added to our movie collection this summer, it has been great!) He has been loving his fun things!
Thanks Gpa Neils and Gma Jill, he loved it!!!
Love ya!

5 comments:

megship said...

Hooray for grandparents! Good luck that last week!

Ashlee said...

Aren't grandparents the best. Jack's lucky to have 2 sets of the best.


It looks like you had a blast with your mom. My mom gets in today and I'm drawing a blank on what to do. Wish I lived close to Nauvoo. oh and I'm not even pregnant and I cried while I read about the pageant.

Anonymous said...

I am glad he liked it! I imagine that you are all really excited to get back to Kansas! We are so happy that you and Jack get to make a pit stop to Utah next week. Of course we will have to spoil the liitle boy rotten!!!!! We can hardly wait! I wish Luke could come home also. Hard to believe that it is his last year of law school already! Give Jackers a big kiss for us..........
Love Grandma Jill

Brittany said...

ARE YOU HERE IN UTAH YET? I'm dying to see you and the not so little Jack!

Harmoni Osborn said...

So are you guys planning on moving to Iowa when he finishes school? How are you feeling w/ the pregnancy? :)