Luke sent me this because of how much I despise Jon Gosselin. I do not think that Kate is perfect but Jon is a real class act-NOT. This pretty much sums up how I feel, so I had to share.
That makes me so sad! I watch faithfully now, and the entire time I am just so torn that it all came to this. Why am I so emotional about it? Lame Lame Lame! ON a positive note, can't wait to see you guys!
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!! I was a huge jon and Kate fan and now I can't stomach either of them. Poor kids.
That makes me so sad! I watch faithfully now, and the entire time I am just so torn that it all came to this. Why am I so emotional about it? Lame Lame Lame! ON a positive note, can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment