Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a taste of spring

In the last couple of weeks we have had a couple of awesome days, it was so nice to be able to get out and enjoy the outdoors! We are ready for spring to be here full time!!!

Last Thursday we pretty much spent the whole day outside. The weather was 80 degrees and we couldn't waste a warm day like that. I decided to let Jack ride his vroom vroom outside. He hasn't had the chance to take it outside yet and he loved it! He giggled the entire way down the driveway.
He thought it was great to ride all around. (And no we still have not cut his hair. We have tried, but he makes it impossible for us to actually dare to take scissors near his head.) So he still has his crazy beautiful hair blowing in the wind.
He even went off-roading, all over the neighbor's lawns.3/5/09

We also went to the zoo with some friends, so fun!
Something must have been funny!
Feeding the ducks
Watching the elephants take a shower.

The week before that we had a warm day and we were able to go to the park with dad. I loved that I was able to pull out some of Jack's spring clothes.
For some reason Jack decided that he is scared of everything the last couple of weeks. Everything is "scary"

Here he is running,
and running again, I am not kidding that day Jack ran for about an hour and a half straight. He loves to run!!! He wears me out.

2/25/09

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures made me laugh - so stinking cute. I love his curly hair and his hat! Makes me want to give him a squeeze! Love Gma Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid. I would love some of that 80 degree weather!!!!! Maybe you should tell him your going to get his hair trimmed not cut. Or better yet just bribe him!!! His hair is so cute though. I can't believe how big he is getting!!! Can't wait to see you guys for the wedding.

Love ya,
Grandma Jill

P.S. The Girl Scout Cookies should be coming soon!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten! I love his curly hair... So cute! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh I just checked your blog I am dying over his b day party. Pure heaven I can't believe how much work you went to that looks so great! Good work Sam and Happy b day Jack!

megship said...

Love his hair! He is all boy! I also love how he is identical to you! When you guys coming out next? We need to get together for real!