Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Really guy?

From the side
Oh, where to start? We really do not like to make fun of people but this is an exception. I mean this is conference protester worthy hair. Last week we were driving down the street on our way to our ward tallent show and saw these folks walking down the street. Sammy had her camera in the car as usual. I will never complain about it again! We made a left turn on Kasold and 10th and then parked our car in the perfect place for a photo when they walked by. This is the best 3/4 bald mullet I have ever seen! Besides the instant need for a photo many other thoughts went through my mind. Are we in Topeka? Forget Topeka, this must be Missouri? To his credit he really does have great hair as far as the condition goes. He must use Head and Shoulders.

5 comments:

john & natalie said...

Yikes! Lawrence is definitely home to people from all walks of life. All you have to do is stroll down Mass and you know you're in a very interesting place. I love that you got pics of this.

jayne said...

Oh Mullets!!!! Did you see project run way! There is this guy that a mullet too. He said "pary in the back, business in the front, and overall the MONEY MAKER!!! It really made me laugh.

Adam said...

I don't really get the Topeka joke (must be a Kansas thing), but the jab at conference protesters was one for the books.

Here's to snapping pictures of degenerates!

Clark Family said...

Hahaha! James and I were laughing so hard at Luke's post! That is hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh.

Tiffany Winters said...

Haha. One of my favorite things about Lawrence is that we have weirdos like that. I'm going to miss it here.