The Details......
the invitations

the banner

the table settings

the decorations

the food (cow cake, cow spots for the kids-miniature chocolate cupcakes, apples & dip, cream-that the kids will make, milk cartons-thanks to the nearest elementary school, and larger cow cupcakes-super yummy ones for the adults)


the cow cake

the party favors (little barns filled with bubblegum eggs, reeses pb eggs, plastic farm animals, & playdough)

the party.......
Jack waiting for his friends to arrive

when they all arrived we sang Old McDonald and played duck duck goose (or tried to with a bunch of 2 year olds it was a little tough)
then we let the pigs out of their pen! pink piggie balloons with curly tails! the kids loved playing with them!


then we took pictures with the photo op

and played egg toss

the kids went on pony rides (I told Luke if we were getting any sort of income right now at all we would be having real pony rides :) )

then we made "cream" with the cow's milk (mason jars full of vanilla instant pudding that the kids shook till it was set up) Jack had a lot of fun shaking the jar!


then we sang to Jack and let him blow out the candles


and the kids clapped for him

then we ate

and smiled for the camera



and we even welcomed Jack into his terrible twos!

and then we said goodbye and I sat on the couch!
we had such a fun party with Jack's friends! I had so much fun planning this party! I told Luke it was meant to be (finding all the cute decorations on ebay for way cheap, Target having a farm section in their dollar section right now, and finding lots of fun ideas from the internet) getting to plan fun things like this is one of the things I love about being a mom! although it was a little crazy at times with 10 crazy kids all in all it was a good time! thanks to all of Jack's friends for coming and sharing this special day with him!
p.s. a special thanks to luke for putting up with all my craziness and being so willing to help me out! I love you babe! My mom was sure he was going to leave me after this party!
14 comments:
Sammy! You are so creative. I LOVE the theme and the goodies are so freaking cute. I love the cake and the little party favors. I can't believe how big Jack is!
Your party was very cute! Your decorations and food were great and our girls had fun. Thanks for inviting us - and call or email me when you're ready for your photo session. ;)
Oh I wanted to be there....I started crying looking at all the pictures. We need to be closer so we can help eachother with our outrageous parties. I miss you. I am looking at flights right now:) Give my Jackers lovers from me!
You were meant to be a party planner. You think of everything. This was so cute I wish I could have stayed. Thanks for everything!
Holy freaking crap! Seriously...this kid is S-P-O-I-L-E-D! You have got to get another one here immediately! Do you think when you are here in Utah next you could put a party on for me like that? Cute cute cute!
I love all the cute pictures - thanks for taking alot so we can share in his birthday, well as much as we can! I love all the faces of Jack! Love GMA Kathy
Wow! your amazing, that is SO cute! I cannot believe he is already 2, he is such a cute boy!
How CUTE! That party looked amazing. You are just so creative. Nice that you were able to find the perfect decorations! You should be a party planner, for real!
Oh wow, you are the best mom ever! I would have died to have a party like that at any point in my childhood. Looks like it was a real success. Good job!!!
You are easily, by a clear 100 miles, the best Mom in the entire world!!!!!!!! I am so impressed and Jack will always know that his Mommy rocks it! Happy b-day Jack!!!!
Seriously, Sam? How cute are you? We're flying you back to Utah to plan Grace's next b-day :)
Wow, that looks like SO MUCH WORK! And SO CUTE! I can't believe Jack is so big. It seems like just the other day that we had he and Lauren on the floor at Aunt Sherry's house!
How fun and what a neat idea! :p)You are so creative!
WOW! My events look like a high school prom next to your birthday party. What a fun and well thought out party! Looks fun!
Post a Comment