After Christmas me and Summer took the kids to Color Me Mine. We had so much fun!

Don't these two look so sweet? Oh wait they were little monsters!

Haylee painted a pink and blue dolphin.

Ethan painted an orange and black penguin.

This is the two monster's mess. Lots of spilled water.

We had to keep them entertained with fruit snacks and movies. When that stopped working we had to call Luke to come get Jack and Grandma to come play with Avery. (They weren't letting Summer and I have our fun :) )

I love this girl!

Summer and I painted little plates for the Jack and Avs. They turned out way cute. This is before they had been fired so the finished product is a lot brighter.


Then we went and had lunch with Grandma at Magelbys Fresh, what a fun day!
12-30-08
4 comments:
Everyone keeps saying how fun that is, I need to do it. Yeah, you should have done it without the monsters for sure. Haven't you learned yet?
I love these plates!
BTW the paint did come out of everyones shirts:)
I worked at a place like this in Oregon all through High-school. It was the best job every. I got paid to sit and paint.
Post a Comment