
or atleast he thinks he is.... so I don't know why this picture is turned but as you can see he can stand up without holding anything all by himself! He is so so close to walking! It will be any day now, we can't wait! He thinks he is so big!

So this is the best $2 find! A big ball. We were at Target and Jack of course noticed the big bin of balls and fell in love! He loves playing with Dad and the ball.

This is one of my loves right now......... big beautiful blues eyes and a yummy smile!
9 comments:
Hey...how are you? I am glad that we finally found each other...lol ...I know, I know, I am a huge nerd! I still can't believe how big Jack is getting...it seems like yesterday I was over at your house right after you had him!
such cute pictures of baby jack. His eyes are so blue and so beautiful. You really do need to check out the jack johnson cd, It is so good. I got it for like 10$ at circut city.
What an adorable picture of Jack. That's exciting that he is practically walking already.
He really does have the biggest blue eyes...spitting image of you!:)
I can't beleive that Jack is almost one and those eyes. How can you say no to him?
So I got another message from a little boy in Kansas. I got to hear some of your conversation, nothing good:)I'm getting to the point that I don't answer the phone when your name comes up on the caller ID:)
Do you guys have plans for Spring break? We would love to see you.
He looks so big standing up on his own! That will be fun when he starts to walk around everywhere =)
Holy Cow - he totally looks like he is walking - I bet any day now! He is 1 so soon that blows me away! He is so cute I see so much of both of you in him!
Hi Sammy! It's funny because right before you left a comment on my blog, I had just been looking at cute little Jack on yours! So I guess I'm a blog stalker too. Sidney needs to keep tabs on her boyfriend, you know.
All of him is Yummy...not just the smile. How I wish I could just swoop him up in my arms and kiss him all over right now!!! I am really missing him ( and you ) right now, I wish Avery and Jack could grow up together. They would have so much FUN. I miss you and love you:)
Post a Comment