Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank goodness for friends!

So as finals week is only a week away, us law school wives are beginning to see less and less of our husbands. Last week wasn't much of a Thanksgiving break for Luke because he spent all week living at the school. So with me being a single mom for the next few weeks i just wanted to say how thankful I am for the friends I have made out here! We have been so busy doing different stuff with the kids that it has gone by so fast! We went out to the outlet mall, and let me tell you we make quite the scene! I swear nobody has kids out here, or maybe I am just used to good ol' Utah county, so when 5 of us venture out and we all have kids, we definetely attract attention! This is us taking up half of the restaurant. It is so fun though because the kids are really starting to get to know each other.
Stroller babies-notice Jack's foot, whenever he is in his stroller he justs sits back and kicks his feet up. I love it.
We were so excited to celebrate Jack's friend Jane's 1st birthday! Her mom Mandy threw a cute little party and even made them all party hats!We always go to books and babies on Wednesday at the library, Jack loves it!
We decided to go to the indoor pool and have a pizza party for Jane's actual birthday(they have to have 5 birthday parties right?). Jack was super tired so he didn't want to swim much but he is never to tired to smile! This picture is one of my favorites! I know in every picture he is smiling but this one he was totally posing for the camera and cheesing it, I love it! So I was thinking today that I go home next week and I can't believe how fast that went by! I am super excited to see my family!


13 comments:

Tiff said...

you guys look like your having tonz of fun I still can't believe how big he is getting I hope to see you when your here I can't believe it's next week by the way we missed you guys at Thanksgiving!

Summmack said...

That's my sweet cheesy nephew! We are counting down the days til we get to squeeze that cute little man. You cant come soon enough....and Luke needs to hurry to the kids miss him terribly!

Karrissa Winward said...

You girls do so many fun things! I love the books and babies!

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE EXCITED TO SEE US TOO!!! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE KID THAT IS!!!! I WILL HAVE TO SAY THE CUTEST KID I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
LOVE,

GRANDMA JILL

Lindsay said...

I cant believe Jack will smile for the camera... I swear he smiles in every picture... he is so cute! Mylee is the exact opposite.. as soon as I get out the camera, she just stares at it with a blank stare..silly baby!

luke & sammy said...

Jill- I guess I just consider you guys my family too!

Anonymous said...

you are getting way too comfortable out there...

Sometimes I feel like Jack won't know his Aunt Ally as well as the other kids do.. It makes me wanna cry! You have no idea how excited I am to see him though...

And I guess you and Luke too ;) Love you guys!

linds jo said...

he is getting too big!!! we will have to run over and see you while you are in utah.

Anonymous said...

5 days!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! Love you!

Favorite Aunt Ally

Summmack said...

I am so glad someone is taking care of you and keeping you busy out there:)

Alicia said...

That is so fun that you have made good friends out there! I love the picture with all of the strollers in the resteraunt and then all of them in a row, cute! And jack is such a cute little boy! So happy!:)

sillyhaywardfamily said...

it's time to update sam!!!!
Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summmack said...

we all need friends