
So yesterday we were checking out everybody's blog to see how their Halloween went. We were reading Summer's blog and as I usually do I pointed out his cousins to Jack. I told him "there is Ethan, and Haylee-Bug, and Baby Avery, look at your cousins". Everytime he would look at the pictures of his cousins he would get this funny look on his face. It was so sad, it was a smile/ he looked like he was going to cry. We would walk away and then come back to the picture and he would do it everytime. It was so sweet! He really remembers his cousins and he misses them! So needless to say I cried for the first time since I came back to Kansas. Of course I was on the phone with Summer and she cried too, it obviously runs in the genes. Good thing I only have a month left! I need to start another countdown. Jack is so excited to see all our family, we can't wait!
8 comments:
That's my sweet nephew. We miss him lots. He has so much personality! I can't believe he has gotten bigger since you left. I don't think that is possible. The kids say "hi, we miss jack!":( breaks my heart that they are apart. We are already counting the days...Ethan and Bug ask about every other day how many days are left. We will see you soon, but until then keep showing Jack our pictures and I'll show my kids yours! Love ya
That's a sweet little story.. I can tell you really love and miss your family! You will be back again in no time. To answer your question.. no I'm not nursing Mylee anymore... I stopped around 3 months. I just never got enough milk! So me and Bri go on little weekend trips all the time. We have so much family around so it's so easy to leave her!
He looks like your dad in this picture.
That is very cute! Its so fun that he remembers his cousins! Next time when you come up we should get together. I know you are probably busy with family but if you have any extra time we should meet in Salt Lake and go to the cheesecake factory or something.
As much as I hate to admit it, I think its time to put the broncos shirt away. At least for a few more years!
Hey Sammy! I'm glad you found me on here! Missy just got me to get a blog. . now we've got to get kell. I'll post a picture I have of Gavin.
so I just have to say that the big chest was from 6 hrs. of not feeding I thought I was going to die! But thanks for noticing it is nice finally!
Sam I tagged you. check out my blog and it will explain everyhing. I know you're not big on taggs but this one was kind of fun.
Post a Comment